Let's face it, Birmingham locals love to eat and Birmingham has some of the best food around! What better time to help out local businesses who need our support more than ever for the next 18 days during 2021 Birmingham Restaurant Week - Winter Edition, presented by Spire. For over two weeks, from Thursday, Jan. 14 through Sunday, Jan. 31, enjoy these delicious deals and finally check out that restaurant, bar, coffee shop or food truck you've been eyeing for a while.
New Year, New Lineup
We did it! We made it through 2020 and we are definitely ready to get out and try new things, especially food and drinks. Don't worry--that's exactly what 2021 Birmingham Restaurant Week has in store. This year, coffee shops, bars and food trucks alongside restaurant favorites are included. And, to keep kitchens cooking and diners safe, they're promoting to-go, curbside and delivery options as well as family-style meals.
18 Days Breakdown
For 18 days, you don't need to worry about preparing any of your meals. Plus, no need to worry about tickets and reservations.
From downtown to the suburbs, you can choose breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and even beverages from fixed-price menus. You can search by price (ranging from $5 to $50 for single and/or family meals), location or food type, as well as choose whether you want to-go, curbside pickup or dine-in (with safety precautions).
Birmingham Restaurant Week already did all the planning for you so all you have to do is pick the place, pick the price, and enjoy! Head over to their website to check out the line-up here.
Determining what to eat isn't always an easy task. From restaurants to bars and everything in-between, it can be difficult to know where to start. We have some starting points that are also low in price!
Start the day right with some coffee and a muffin from Crestline Bagel Co located in Cahaba Heights, Crestline Village, and Downtown!
$5 Breakfast includes:
- Your choice of locally-roasted hot-brewed coffee
- Your choice of gourmet muffin
Take a delicious mid-day break with some signature Slice Pizza & Brewhouse, located in Lakeview and Vestavia!
$10 Lunch includes:
- Your choice of non-alcoholic beverage
- Your choice of 10" 2-topping pizza
Working on your New Years resolutions to eat healthier? Don't worry, we have just the thing!
Try out a health-conscious option from Blueroot located in Mountain Brook Village!
$15 Lunch includes:
- Your choice between two salad options (The Farmstand and Chipotle Quinoa Bowl)
- Your choice between two superfood snacks (Not Your Mama's Rice Krispy Treat and Salted Dark Chocolate Collagen Bliss Bites)
End the day with a meal that hits the spot.
Birmingham Restaurant Week offers an excellent opportunity to break out of your comfort zone and try a new type of food, such as Indian cuisine from Bay Leaf located in 5 Points South and Highway 280!
$35 Dinner includes:
- Your choice between two soups
- Your choice between two appetizers
- Your choice between three main courses
- Your choice between two desserts
Feeling fancy and want to spend a little extra on dinner? Don't worry, Birmingham Restaurant Week not only includes meals at a variety of price points, you'll also find incredible options from some of Birmingham's top high-end dining establishments!
Satisfy your palate at Roots and Revelry located in Downtown Birmingham!
$50 Dinner includes:
- Your choice between four starters
- Your choice between four entrees
- Your choice between three desserts
- Your choice between four drinks (includes alcoholic beverages)
Treat your taste buds at a local sweet shop!
We made it through 2020 together, so that calls for a celebratory cocktail!
$10 Beverage menu includes your choice between three drinks:
- Tito's Espresso Martini (Espresso, Coffee Liquor and Vanilla)
- Tito's Lemon Drop Martini (Ginger Liquor, Lime and Ginger Ale)
- Tito's Mule (Elderflower, fresh lemon and simple)
Looking for some good food to pair with your Birmingham Restaurant Week drinks? Check out The Lumbar!
Beverage Menu TBD
Birmingham Restaurant Week Participating Restaurants, Bars, Coffee Shops and Food Trucks
- 5 Point Public House
- Ashley Mac’s at the Pizitz
- Avondale Burger Co.
- Basil Pizza Bar
- Bay Leaf Modern Indian Cuisine & Bar
- Birmingham Candy Company at The Pizitz
- Bobby Carl’s Table
- Chez Lulu
- Crestline Bagel Co. (Cahaba Heights)
- Crestline Bagel Co. (Crestline Village)
- Crestline Bagel Co. (Downtown)
- Dreamland BBQ – Southside
- Edolyn’s Pies at The Pizitz
- El ZunZun
- Eli’s Jerusalem Grill
- Farrelly’s Southern Bar and Kitchen
- Filter Coffee Parlor
- Ghost Train Brewing Co. & Porky’s Pride Food Truck
- J Wings at The Pizitz
- JuicedUp Essentials at The Pizitz
- Kamali Creole Kitchen
- La Tía Paisa Taco Shop
- Lou’s Pub & Package Store
- Michael’s Restaurant
- Pho Pho at The Piztiz
- Piper & Leaf Tea Co. at The Pizitz
- Roots & Revelry
- Silver Kati at The Pizitz
- Slice Pizza and Brewhouse (Lakeview)
- Slice Pizza and Brewhouse (Vestavia)
- Sol y Luna Tapas and Tequila
- Spring Street Bar & Grill
- Taj India
- The Fig Tree
- The Gardens Cafe by Kathy G
- The Louis Bar at The Pizitz
- The Lumbar
- The Ono Poke at The Pizitz
- The Standard at The Pizitz
- Tortugas Pizza – Southside
- Unos Tacos at The Pizitz
- Vino & Gallery Bar
- Ways Of Eating & Drinking – The WOED Experience
- The Yard Birmingham at Elyton Hotel
- Who: 50 Birmingham area restaurants, bars coffee shops and food trucks
- What: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and alcoholic menu offerings ranging from $5 to $50
- When: Thursday, Jan. 14 - Sunday, Jan. 31
Hungry? Follow Birmingham Restaurant Week!