Eye and lash products provided by Gunn Dermatology
Birmingham model: Margaret Davidson
*All tips and tricks given by Katrine from Speed Spa*
Book an appointment with Katrine here.
Tip 1: Gunn Dermatology Lash Serum
- Usually used at night.
- Take one pump and apply to the upper lid as close as you can to the lash-line.
- Let dry for two minutes.
Tip 2: Gunn Dermatology Lumiere Eye Cream
- Illuminates and tightens your eyes.
- Use before concealer.
- Dab around the eye in a C motion.
- Rub on eyelid too but not too close to eye.
- Let sit before concealer.
Tip 3: Bright Future Concealer
- Paint Bright Future Concealer in upside down triangles under the eyes. *A little goes a long way.* *Helps with redness.*
- Buff with a small brush around the eye and on the eyelid too.
- Next use your own concealer.
- Paint on more triangles under your eyes.
- Use the same brush as before to buff it out. *You can use a sponge which helps even it out and make it stay.*
- Use hourglass powder on the same sponge as the concealer and push it right up under the eye and on the eyelid.
Tip 4: White/Cream Eyeshadow in Inner Corner
- Use a larger brush with a bright neutral eyeshadow shade.
- Start at the outer corner of eye and blend across the lid.
- Next use a smaller brush with darker neutral to add dimension around the eyes.
- Rub on the crease of your eyelid from inner to outer corner.
- Use a white/cream color in the inner corner for daytime. (Add gold for nighttime look.)
- Add shimmer too to the inner corner for day and/or night as well as some on the eyelid closer to the inner corner.
Tip 5: Stamp Liquid Eyeliner Using the Body (not the tip)
- Use liquid eyeliner horizontally and press it on from the inner to outer corner. *Don't use the tip.*
- Start from inner corner to outer corner.
- Get as close as can to the eyelashes.
- Stop at the end of the eye because adding a wing closes the eye
Tip 6: White Eyeliner Pencil on Waterline and Inner/Outer Corners
- Use a white pencil on the bottom lashes waterline as well as the inner corner and outer corner for dramatic look. *Use less during the day and more for a dramatic look at night.*
Tip 7: Neutral Eyeshadow Under Waterline
- Pick the same or another neutral eyeshadow color under the lower lid waterline. *Don't make it a defined line! Make it more of a smoky look*
Tip 8: Mascara on Top and Bottom Lashes
- Add mascara to top and bottom lashes. *Curl is optional.*
- Push up on the lashes and move side to side to get the plumpness look.
- On the bottom lashes use less. Lightly tap to keep them thin and smaller.
- Next fill in the eyebrows
- Color in the eyebrows in the opposite direction to how it grows to get all the hairs dark.
- Brush it out in the direction of the hair growing.
- Finally, to add extra shimmer, use a finger to get a shimmer eyeshadow color and put between the eyebrow and eye.
- Blush and lipgloss optional.
- Also, to add a more permanent big eye look you can use Gunn Dermatology botox.
Model: Margaret Davidson - Stylists: Speed Spa and Gunn Dermatology - Editor and Videography: Emily Pickens
Get content sent directly to you: